Thursday 29 August 2013

Your Best Friend

              There are various kinds of friends in our life like childhood friends, school friends, college friends, etc. We make new friends in our life-span.
              I know other boys whom I would call “visiting friends.” They often visit me at  my place, and I also visit them at their homes. Whenever I meet them, they greet me cordially, and entertain inc liberally. If I ever go to their place, they do not spare any expense to stuff me with nice things. These friends know me, but not so deeply and intimately.
              My best and most intimate friend is Abhishek. He can read me like a book. He knows all my moods, whims and humours. He is fully aware of my difficulties and troubles. He knows all my hopes and fears. There is no secret that I conceal from him. There is nothing that  hold back from him. When I am unjustly accused of some fault, I pour my tale of woe into his ears. Oh I what a relief it is then to know that there is one in this world who never misunderstands me! If there is anything to test my patience, temper, or courage, he never refuses me help. His kindliness and sympathy are the greatest assets I possess.
              Abhishek  is one  of the most  sympathetic friends I have ever  come across. He  is the son of’ a rich man. but he never tries to  show himself off. He  puts on fine clothes, hut he seems to he quite unconscious of them, He never speaks ill of  anybody. He never gives himself airs, and is friendly even to the poorest. In joy he is the gayest of companions: in sorrow he is the tenderest of sympathizers and Is very helpful.
              Abhishek is thus a friend after my heart. In the class-room he is the most well-behaved boy; on the playing-field, he is the best sportsman. At home he is most entertaining of friends: and outside he is the nicest and noblest fellow.

No comments:

Post a Comment