Sunday 25 August 2013

My Ambition in Life

Write a Paragraph on my ambition in life within the range of 200 and 250 words.
Use the following points to write the paragraph.
Points: What meant by ‘ambition—The particular goal or dream-Mental preparation for achieving it.

             As a student I have so many openings before mc. I cannot say that my mind has already been fixed upon a particular profession or job. I still have choice and am still to make my decision. By ‘ambition’ people often mean an urge to beat others1 in competition by any means. In that sense, I must confess, I have no ambition. I do not want to beat others, I want only to excel myself and better myself. If by ‘ambition’ one means not chasing success but some fix it of purpose. I have that. I look forward to that.
             What I call my ambition is still my dream. My ambition is to become a film director. I know I will have to do a lot of reading on the subject. I must have a deep knowledge of the techniques of film. Film is both an art and a craft; it is also an industry. I am already a member of our local Cine Club. Here I get an opportunity to see many Indian and foreign films. I love Satyajit Ray’s films but my taste is somewhat different. I think some Desica or Bergman touch can be given to Indian themes without altering their Indian character. If I get a chance, I shall seek admission to the Film Institute at Poone.
             Film is a new art form. Its scopes are great in a vast country like India. I do not know as yet what kind of films I will make. But I have the confidence that I shall be able to impress the spectators. My ambition is to direct one immoral film which people will remember one immortal Indian film.

No comments:

Post a Comment